Why store anywhere else?
Ask us about our "Duty Free Zone" services!
Industrial Storage Services, LLC provides dehumidified storage and specialized handling for all of your critical equipment and spares storage requirements. Combined, we have decades of experience in the handling and storage of critical equipment.
As a specialized storage facility, our services include:
- Shaft rotations, logged on a schedule determined by the client
- Nitrogen purged on machine assemblies
- Oil misting services
- Services for motors including powering installed heaters, periodic winding tests, any other testing and inspection desired to ensure your motor integrity
- Transportation coordination. We can handle all transportation and include it in our charges to reduce the number of client purchase orders and invoices.
- Warehouse services for clients who simply need more space. We can provide dedicated racks and bins, labeling and bar coding, complete inventory control and regular or periodic delivery to your plant site.
- Coordination of inspection or repair services for your equipment. We can make sure you get the inspection, balancing, NDT or repair services your equipment needs.
Our two locations in Pasadena, Texas are easily accessible by truck traffic as we are located on main thoroughfares.
Small Equipment Storage Facility
Large Equipment Storage Facility & Lay Down Yard
- Rotating Elements
- Component Parts for Rotating Equipment
- Capital Projects Storage
- Shutdown Related Items
- Pump Skids and Valves
- Dry Catalyst (barrels or bags)
- Poly Pellets (large soft bags)
- Conveyor Rolls and Belts
- Control Panels
- Electrical Panels
- Large Filter Housings
- Crates, Boxes and Plastic Containers (no liquids allowed)
- Specialty Items (such as classic cars)
- Document Storage (files, file cases and proprietary information)
Our Red Bluff Road facility is equipped with 30, 20, and 10 ton cranes to handle most heavy lifts. Heavier equipment can be moved in using portable hydraulic cranes and machinery moving skates.
Our staff are experienced with machinery, engineering and rigging so your equipment will be handled safely. The movement into and out of our facility will always go smoothly.
Call us to discuss your larger equipment and machinery storage requirements. Let us help you develop a plan for safely storing it in our facility. We will ensure that when the day comes that the equipment will be installed and started up it will be as good as new.
We can provide storage for your rotating elemanet up to 60,000 pounds. We hang your rotors vertically on custom designed hangers, preventing bending or sagging. We can also work with you to develop adequate storage stands coupled with a plan of periodic and documented rotation so that no sag will ever occur.
The majority of our stored items are palletized or crated and are easily handled. We take extra care to document and track all the items. At Industrial Storage Services, to ensure that we safely and securely store your equipment, we take the following steps:
- Photo documentation of all items arriving and departing at our facility
- Documentation of any available data, nomenclature or customer identification numbers that are associated with each load or parcel
- Tagging of each item with our internal identification number system for future reference
- To the extent possible, maintaining all of a customer’s stored items in a dedicated area
- Upon request, providing a monthly record of current customer inventory plus an incoming or outgoing movement activity report
- Maintenance of warehouse inventory records for seven years